Hospital Record 4 March 1999. Criminal Evidence

The hospital record issued by the Regional Hospital in Zielona Góra on 5 March 1999 contains false diagnosis and is part of criminal evidence.

Diagnosis written in the record is completely false. Hospital physicians issued the diagnosis having full knowledge of participating in crime. Małgorzata Gluchowska did not have the slightest symptoms which could be associated with the diagnosis of menometrorrhagia. She was healthy. This false diagnosis was supposed to justify performing a surgical procedure with the aim to deprive MG of chance to become a mother.

False diagnosis; Zielona Góra, 4 March 1999; the hospital record of Małgorzata Głuchowska
Hospital record of Małgorzata Głuchowska issued on 5 March 1999, referring to her short, less than one-day, visit to a hospital in Zielona Góra the preceding day. MG was referred to the hospital by a female gynecologist. The physician suggested a surgical procedure which she described as necessary. The result of the surgery was likely to be permanent infertility.

Małgorzata Głuchowska:

A friend from my hometown, who was living in Zielona Góra now, recommended to me a female gynaecologist. She described her as absolutely fantastic and managed to convince me to make an appointment with her. I went to the gynaecologist for a routine periodic check-up. During my visit, the doctor said that she “did not like something here” and referred me to the regional hospital in Zielona Góra. However, she did not tell me, what was the reason behind it.

I came to the hospital on 4 March 1999. I was examined by one of the doctors on duty, who told me that it was necessary to carry out a medical intervention. He did not say, however, what kind of intervention he had in mind or why it would have to be done. I was afraid and disoriented, while the doctor was not inclined to present the slightest justification for the mysterious procedure I was to be subjected to.  Some time later, another doctor appeared. He also examined me and asked what I was doing in the hospital and who directed me there. He told me I was completely healthy and the planned intervention would most likely result in my infertility. There was then a confrontation between two doctors. One insisted on carrying out an intervention, the other categorically opposed it.

I had enough. I left the hospital immediately.

In the medical record I received from the hospital the next day, 5 March 1999, it was written “the patient decided to leave the hospital”. The document was signed by the hospital’s chief physician. There is no signature of either of the doctor’s being in charge of the patient or the gynaecologist who referred me to the hospital.

I visited another gynaecologist in my hometown on 5 March 1999. I was completely healthy. Our daughter was born the next year.

Three physicians participated directly in this provocation: the doctor referring me to the hospital, the doctor who examined me on my arrival, and the hospital’s chief physician.

The friend, who enthusiastically recommended the first gynaecologist to me, worked as a military psychologist. This is a very important information.