Dear Members of the European Parliament,
We would like to remind you of severe human rights violations in Poland.
Please, read enclosed documents,
1. Letter to the Office of EU Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship 6 June 2013.
2. Letter terminating Lech Borkowski’s employment at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, delivered 29 October 2015, in Polish.
3. Psychologist’s speech during the first compulsory meeting with Małgorzata Głuchowska, following an order issued by Regional Center of Occupational Medicine in Zielona Góra, Poland, 4 November 2015. This is a transcript from a sound recording. English translation.
4. Psychologist’s speech during the second compulsory meeting with Małgorzata Głuchowska, following the order issued by the Regional Center of Occupational Medicine in Zielona Góra, Poland, 13 November 2015. This is a transcript from a sound recording. English translation.
5. Opinion issued by psychologist Sarbina Sobkowska, 16 November 2015, claiming that Małgorzata Głuchowska is incapable of working as a pianist and piano teacher in the State School of Music in Zielona Góra, Poland. in Polish.
6. M. Głuchowska’s letter to the Prosecutor General of Poland 16 Dec. 2015, English translation.
7. Decision terminating the employment of Małgorzata Głuchowska at the State School of Music in Zielona Góra, 31 December 2015, in Polish.
8. Małgorzata Głuchowska’s Curriculum Vitae, in English.
9. Małgorzata Głuchowska and Lech Borkowski’s letter to the European Parliament, 12 April 2016.
10. Małgorzata Głuchowska and Lech Borkowski’s letter to the Prime Minister of Poland, 10 December 2017. English translation. The PM did not respond to the letter.
Polish authorities protect the perpetrators. The methods employed against our family are typical Communist algorithms of elimination. These crimes are also facilitated by the silence of EU institutions and the European Parliament.
We are carrying out a project on critical narrative analysis, organized social violence, criminal state. This letter will be published on our website lsborkowski.com/pol/. Some of our texts are also published in the portal researchgate.net.
Małgorzata Głuchowska, Zielona Góra, Poland
Lech Borkowski, London, United Kingdom